Design Team

Design Team

Saturday, July 19, 2014

TTTC # 28- Building Block Cards


Thanks for joining us again at The Technique Twist!  
We like to push the boundaries & take things to the next level here at the TTC & today's challenge is all about the Building Block Card. Here is a tutorial.


Let's see what the Fabulous Design Team has for us today!





Leena
For my twist I decided to make a larger card, allowing me to have five building blocks instead of four.
 

Terria

 

7-19-14 Challenge


(Submissions start July 19, 2014, 2:00 pm)
powered by InLinkz

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Working on my card for this challenge now. I just wanted to let you know that you seem to have three different link ups for it posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is something funky with inlinkz because I looked a code and only one is there- but thanks for letting me know.

      Delete