Design Team

Design Team

Saturday, August 30, 2014

TTTC# 31- Outside Comfort Zone


Thanks for joining us again at The Technique Twist!  
Sadly this will be our last posting. Life gets busy and we have had little participation with the challenges. For everyone who participated, thank you so much. We always enjoyed the projects.

As our final post we would like to share some fun projects that were outside our comfort zone. 
We like to push the boundaries & take things to the next level here at the TTC & today's challenge is all about the getting outside your comfort zone with color. 


Let's see what the Fabulous Design Team has for us today! I also included a link to share your outside the comfort zone so for fun, feel free to share.




Leena





Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go! But I do understand the demands of life outside cardmaking. I started out doing your challenges but when school is in session I just can't seem to keep up with challenges. Thought I would get a lot of challenges this summer, but again life got in the way. I had fun with the challenges I did get too. Thanks for all your hard work and time you put into the site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol for all of your submissions and creative ideas. The rollercoaster of life does keep us wondering what's at the next turn. It's been a thrill of a ride having you along!

      Delete
    2. Always enjoyed your work Carol and it was a pleasure seeing your projects. Keep creating!

      Delete
  2. I'm sad you are going too, having only found you this year. This is a real challenge blog, which makes it harder for serial challenge bloggers to add just any old thing! I will try and enter this one, they seem to keep getting away from me! In fact I will enter the card I just made because the die has been in hiding, I wasn't convinced about making pop up cards even though I have a couple of dies to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazzy- keep creating and there are many other challenges you can find. I am over at Casing the catty as well so pop over there:http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com.au

      Delete